Housing-related Information & Supports for Owen Sound


For an overview and virtual tour of housing-related services in Owen Sound, check out the RentSafe video: Housing Issues? We’re Here to Help.

For information about smoke and carbon monoxide alarms or other safety issues, you can call the Owen Sound Fire and Emergency Services at 519-376-2512.

If you have questions about property standards, please call Owen Sound By-Law Enforcement at 519-376-4440, extension 1269.

If you have health-related questions or concerns, please call Grey Bruce Health Unit at 519-376-9420 and ask to speak with a Health Inspector.

For information on support programs, such as funding for tenant rental arrears or support programs for building repair and maintenance, call Grey County Housing at 519-376-5744.

For information about other community and social services supports, call 211 or visit 211 Ontario directory for Grey-Bruce at: www.informationbrucegrey.ca.